Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Evidently some one likes it. Might get a few more submissions out the door then.

Also the discussion for my film at Wild Sound up in toronto is on their site.

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/audience_comments_fault.html

Sorry for the lack of art work up here, work has been insanity, plus, I just moved appts, thanksgiving, freelance, personal projects, ect.

In the mean time go check out the newest film at www.fortaxreasons.com. I went to school with Matt and Ben, and have the pleasure of working with Matt at the moment. Probably will be "working for Matt and Ben," in the future.

2 comments:

stephen said...

That audience reaction clip cracks me up.

Leetal said...

Oh man that clip's making me laugh SO HARD. It was great, it was good, it was good... ::crickets:: it was great! What did you think? It was great!"